Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Productivity

So, I promised some additional things on the blog this week. Oh, I didn't forget, I am just nervous about showing what else I do. Why??? Because it isn't perfect. I mean come on, with the blog even the goverment can laugh at me!! It came out okay, I do sorta like it, it will be fine where it sits under the pergola. It won't be all I pictured it being. You know, I thought a magizine would for sure hear about it and be at my house for a photo shoot before I had time to get it done. Well, it's fine and don't rush to the magazine isle to see it.

The word fine. Who else hates it? It defines nothing. Totally noncommital. That's why I am not in love with this project. It is fine, it will do. But no guest will notice it, they will just sit on it and at some point even I will forget it is at my disposal. I'll probably buy a duplicate.

But the next thing I have to show you is a purse I am crazy in love with!! (It is way better than FINE!). Serious. I can picture this purse in a dozen fabrics, with all kinds of handles and all kinds of cities! Sisters, I love this purse. I think this is the feeling Vera Bradley had right before she went B.I.G.

Was fortunate to sell some really cute skirts this week and am tickled pink about that!! It was the "cupcake" skirt. Figured out how to finish the waist band so it looks way more professional and the feeling of accomplishment that goes with that is incredible. Love this skirt. Would almost be willing to "donate" one to every girl child born at Riverside on a Friday. I also received a book from my dearest auntie this week that is going to change the way I promote myself and make you actually enjoy my blog. I can't out her, but everyone of you are going to be thankful she hooked me up!

So please leave a comment on this site for me so I know if anyone is reading this. Also, it will also let me know if the purse is horrid. I don't want to misrepresent myself.

Cheers.
Ivena

1 comment: