Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That Amy Butler I promised. And a comment or two.

Hello Friends.

I spoke in the last post about an Amy Butler purse pattern I had picked up; what I didn't tell about was this incredible fabric I picked up at Sew To Speak. I didn't ruin the surprise after all did I??


Isn't it awesome? I had to buy the pattern because I didn't have one that was large enough to encompass the awesome motif! Now, a couple comments about the pattern.

A. Little hard to follow, lots of parts to piece together with very similar names. I think it could be dumbed down so it went quicker and less frustrating. This is just me. Others might think this pattern was a walk in the park. But I have a penchant for the PDF patterns I buy off etsy.com that comes with lots of pictures and super easy instructions.

B. Does anyone know why she likes sew-in batting. Lord, that was hell.

Okay done. Hope you enjoy the final product. Feel free to make a comment or two. This blog is supposed to be interactive.

By the way, hopefully soon, I will be showing a couple other tricks I have up my sleeve. That's right kiddo, I am not a one trick pony!

No comments:

Post a Comment