Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Crafty B's of Bexley Trunk show was a huge success!

So the Trunk show that the Crafty B's hosted this weekend went great!!  We had so many friends, family, neighbors and strangers show up and I honestly think they were wowed by our collective work!  It was fun to work with a group of ladies to plan this who have had similar concerns and thoughts all along the way also! 
My dad made these awesome "trees" for us to showcase our work in the windows of the space we used, hopefully soon I will have photos of those to share!
I met multiple other inspiring sewers during this event!  I wish I had written down their names, but am hoping to run into them again soon, they all live in Bexley too so I think there is a good chance I will.
As always when preparing for a show, I got overwhelmed with all my fabric and pattern choices, but have a ton of new ideas I can't wait to get started on! Hopefully I will be posting photos soon, I have a couple on my facebook page so check those out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment