Friday, March 18, 2011

Some new bags.

So, or should it be sew?  Anyway, since the show, I have actually been sewing even more and totally enjoying it.  I think it is because I feel I got such a positive response. There could not have been that many people just feeling sorry for me right?  trust me - I am right.

I am now overwhelmed with everything I want to create.  I had sewn vintage clip on earrings onto some of these small wristlets I had made.  They were a big hit!  Now,I want to sew them onto everything - they really were that cute.  I won't but I would like too!


Damn, just tried to put a photo up, but only have it on my phone. So now I am going to put up some of the vinyl one's I have been working on. Those were a big hit too, not sure why - it is clear vinyl over fabric. Super easy to keep clean i guess is the attraction. Here they are.












This last one leaves a little something to be desired I think, just can't get it right yet, the curve is throwing me for a loop.

So the next one is a great big bag that I adore!!! I made it in white/blue also.  I think I have some yellow cut out also.


Isn't that awesome?  Think of how cute you would be in pictures hiding behind this behemoth!  Love it!  One of the girls I did the show with is making me a big flower out of red/oranges polka dot fabric to go over the flap.  There will be riots over owning this!

So here is just a couple more for your viewing pleasure!


Okay, any suggestions?  I have to figure out a way for you to see the wristlets!  Really will love them!



2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your creations, Ivena. I'm envious of your sewing talents. Love the yellow bag and the cinch bag with the bow. Okay, actually, I haven't seen anything I didn't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bags! :)
    thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm glad I inspired you to go out to the garage! That's my goal.
    have a great week!
    gail

    ReplyDelete