Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Real Quick

Hi all,
Just wanted to real quick bring you up to date on some bags I have recently made and let you know that Me and the Crafty B's are hostessing a Trunk Show this weekend.  See my facebook page for detailed details!  I have been cutting up a storm on bags and vintage pillow case dresses!  Now I need to sew up a storm.  Sewing seems to take so much less time - in my mind anyway. 
I made the following for my girlfriend's daughters to give to their "big sis/little sis" dancing friends before their competitions last weekend.  The Glam Bag was for a 10 year old who's favorite color is turquoise.  the yellow bag was for a 17 year old who's fave is yellow.  I think they ended up hitting the mark - if I knew what the mark was:).
So enjoy the photos!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment